* Shane Byrne will ride for Honda at Sepang Doha!
* Motegi Qualifying report
* Motegi Race report
* Listener e-mail
Interesting race at Motegi this past weekend. This episode has a qualifying report and a race report for the Japanese Grand Prix....
* Reader e-mail - Does MotoGP stifle development?
* Motegi preview
I'm back from the IBC tradeshow in Amsterdam, just in time for a Motegi preview. Download the podcast and check it out!
Links this episode:
MotoGP Schedule - Local...
* US GP tix on sale!
* Very interesting links
* Motorcycle racing in the USA rant
* MotoGP coverage in Italy
* Talking Turkey with Thomas
* Brno 125cc race report and rain rules comments
Lots of reader e-mail this episode, and my comments and...
* Does Size Matter?
* MotoGP Practice Qualifying Report
* MotoGP Race Report
* 250cc Race Report
Nice to have a race weekend after the summer break! A full report on the MotoGP and 250 classes, along with a few other items. Download the podcast...
* Reader e-mail
* Great MotoGP websites
* Brno preview
* No Blata V-6 at Brno...
The long drought is over! We have a race this weekend at Brno in the Czech Republic! Several other interesting items to talk about as well. Download the podcast and...
* Reader e-mail
* Aoki wildcard at Brno
* Supercross on Speed TV
* KTM quits premier class in MotoGP
* Vincent Haskovec update update
* Ulster Grand Prix report
* Sachsenring 125cc race report
The agony of waiting for Brno proves too great and Bob...
* Silly Season/Rossi Formula 1 news
* Kenny Roberts Jr commentary
* MotoGP Money Article on Crash.Net
* More about tires
* World Superbike Brands Hatch Report
Struggling through the mid-season break, we have a pretty big episode with some things I...
* Rossi news
* Moriwaki confirmed for Motegi
* Sete's hand gestures -- what's up with that?
* Some interesting satellite imagery
* Listener e-mai l-- tech questions
It's the start of the four week mid-season break, just waiting for the end of...
* Rossi's arm movements explained
* Listener e-mail: Donington report
* MotoGP Package price reduction
* Contest! Win the FASTER DVD!
* Sachsenring qualifying report
* Sachsenring race wrapup
* "He said, he said."
The first MotoGPod...
* Michael Jordan really is a nice guy
* Alex Barros's legal troubles
* 2006 MotoGP schedule
* Dani Pedrosa's future team
* Wildcard for German GP
* Still yakking on about the contest...
* Sachsenring circuit info and Friday practice results
* Something rotten in Istanbul?
* Hayden brothers on Jay Leno, 8/2/2005
* T-shirt contest! Yay!
* Yamaha Insider magazine
* Donington qualifying and race report
A very exciting British GP, with a few other comments first. As always, I give you...
* A Brief History of the Donington Park Circuit
* Some quasi-interesting Rossi Biaggi podium stats
* A look at the current world standings my predictions for Donington
* Friday Free Practice results (sort of... some technical difficulties were...
* More audio recorded at the US GP
* National Anthem foul-up revealed! This is a special "extra" episode of the MotoGPod podcast, to try to finish up the coverage of the US GP at Laguna Seca.
* Two US GPs?
* Laguna Seca 2006 Dates
* MotoGP Rule Changes
* Haskovec Update
* US GP Shirts Hats Still Available
* Ride To Work Day is July 20
Still haven't had a chance to really sort out the stuff I recorded at Laguna Seca, there's not really...
* Laguna Seca -- some comments on the track and facilities.
* Rossi Busted!! An interview with a witness!
* US GP Qualifying commentary
* US GP Race comments
Lots more to go thru and sort out, so look for another MotoGPod podcast about the Red Bull...
* Laguna Seca sells out for the Red Bull US Grand Prix!
* History of the US Grand Prix
* Try out All Things Ducati
* Michelin's challenge at Laguna Seca
* Some blathering on and on
There's yet another naming convention for the podcast itself, but...
* Nick Harris continued
* MotoGP website & TV intro
* Track knowledge advantage at Laguna Seca
* Marco Melandri and Kramer --separated at birth?
A slightly different naming format because iTunes 4.9 messed things up by naming the files in the...
* Happy Birthday, Max Biaggi! Max has a typically Max-ish 34th birthday weekend at Assen.
* Red Bull signs one race sponsorship with Suzuki MotoGP team for US GP at Laguna Seca.
* Read it on the internet: Commentators can be "painful"
* Dutch TT...
Dutch TT Preview & Free Practice results, plus some Nicky Hayden comments.