* interview with Gavin Emmett
* The "life is like a box of chocolates..." interview with Mark Miller
* Sepang MotoGP review
* Quick BSB roundup
Jules Cisek and Jim Race are still a bit agog at the doings in Malaysia. Fantastic racing, thrilling...
* The buzz from Magny-Cours and beyond with James Whitham
* Brief chat with Andrew Wheeler from Sepang MotoGP Media Center
* An Australasian tour with Julian Ryder from his den in the U.K.
Martin Darlington and Jim Race review both Magny-Cours WSBK...
* Reviews of WSBK and WSS @ Imola
* Preview of MotoGP @ Motegi
* Review of the AMA final @ Barber
Jim Race and Jules Cisek discuss the wind down of the WSBK/WSS seasons after a fascinating Imola round. We also chat a bit about the upcoming Motegi...
* Aragon, Spain MotoGP Review
* Interview with Michael Laverty (Relentless Suzuki - BSB)
* Imola, Italy WSBK Preview
* Interview with Barry Gilsenan (Owner: Celtic Racing - AMA)
After a fantastic, relatively drama-free weekend of brilliant racing at...
* Late, late night interview with Mark Miller following his Bol d'Or WEC race
* MMP Conference call with Cal Crutchlow by Jules Cisek
* Croft BSB Chat
* Aragon MotoGP Preview
Chicken or the egg? A bevy of interviews and topics await us, and therein...
* Interviews with James Whitham both before and after Misano
* Interview with Mark Miller
Another week with tragedy at hand, Jim Race and Martin Darlington do their best to put it all together. Fantastic interviews with both James Whitham and Mark...
* Interviews with Casey Stoner, Nicky Hayden, Kenny Noyes, and Scott Redding
* Interviews with Andrea Oleari and Lucio Cecchinello
* Indy race wrapup
* Indy mile
* Peter Lenz
Jules Cisek and Jim Race discuss the events at Indianapolis.
* Kenny Noyes interview (Team Jack & Jones by Antonio Banderas Moto2 squad)
* Peter Lenz interview (USGPRU GP125 and Moriwaki MD250H racer)
* Casting glances at Indy
* Where did the Silly Season go?
* Final casting call for Indy MotoGPod meetup...
* Interview with Andrea Oleari (Marc VDS Moto2)
* Interview with Hiroshi Aoyama (Interweten MotoGP)
* Post post post press conference with Casey Stoner (Ducati)
* In the booth with British Eurosport (Toby Moody, Julian Ryder)
* Brno race reports
* Listener eMail
* Brands Hatch BSB review & chat
* Brno MotoGP preview
Jim Race and Martin Darlington mull over last weekends BSB trifecta at Brands Hatch, as well as all the news leading up the Brno MotoGP round this coming weekend. News,...
* Interview from MMP with Jonathan Rea
* Review Of Silverstone WSBK/WSS Races
* Interview with Leon Haslam
Martin Darlington and Jim Race continue to muddy up the racing waters with silly season speculation, pondering and outright lies. Great to get...
* James Whitham (British Eurosport)
* Paul Denning (Rizla Suzuki)
* Lucio Cecchinello (LCR Honda)
* Nicky Hayden (Factory Corse Ducati)
* Tom Houseworth (Monster Tech 3 Yamaha)
* Adrian Hawkins (Team MotoCzysz)
Jim Race and Martin Darlington are...
* Sachsenring review
* Laguna preview
Jules and Jim are not a french movie but we do co-host this one and review the eventful 125cc/Moto2/MotoGP racing from Sachsenring and preview Laguna Seca.
Meetup info: Saturday at noon on the road behind the...
* Interview with James Whitham (with a surprise)
* Sachsenring MotoGP Preview
* Brno WSBK Review
Jim Race and Jules Cisek attack the crazy week ahead, with us both preparing to head to Laguna. This show includes a great bit with James Whitham, who...
* MotoGP Catalunya Review
* WSBK Brno Preview
* An afternoon with Michael Czysz
Silly Season kicks into overdrive, and Martin and Jim pedal at full pace to keep up. Casey confirmed into Honda, what next? We also have an incredibly deep interview...
* Assen GP wrapup
* Misano WSBK wrapup
* Catalunya preview
* The Rumour That Won't Die
Martin Darlington and Jules Cisek host this one as Jim has the week off. We ramble and ramble about all the racing from last weekend and then give time to the...
2010 MotoGP race charts by Elliot Bland
* Teleconference with Ben Spies
* Long interview with Mark Miller to wrap up his IOMTT racing
* Quick Silverstone Review
* Even Quicker Assen Preview
* Fastest Misano Preview ever
Jim Race is solo this week, as domicile moving is taking place at QP...
* Interview with Moto2 racer Kenny Noyes
* Silverstone Preview
* IOMTT Wrap-up
* Various news from around the racing globe
* MotoGPod stickers are coming!
Jules Cisek makes a visit back and joins Jim Race to make wild guesses
on Silverstone, banter...
* Interview with Mark "Brains" Woodage from PTR
* Interview with Mark Miller, prior to race week at the IOMTT
* Review of Mugello MotoGP races
* Interview with Jimmy Vanderhaar and Brandon Cretu at the IOMTT
* Excerpt of TT Zero Press Conference
* Review of WSBK/WSS races from Utah
* Pre and post-race interviews with Eugene Laverty
* Preview of Mugello MotoGP races
* Talk of happenings at the IOMTT, on now
Martin Darlington and Jim Race wander wildly all over the roadracing world,...
* Three exclusive interviews were released this week on the MotoGPod Facebook page; John Ulrich of RoadRacing World Magazine and Team Hammer, Josh Hayes and Melissa Paris from Infineon Raceway and Eskil Suter of Moto2 and GP250 fame:
* Review of Le...
* Very brief review of WSBK/WSS from Kyalami. A "mention" really.
* Interview with Randy de Puniet of the LCR MotoGP team.
* Interview with Lucio Cecchinello, the "LC" in Team LCR.
The mad dash to race three of the MotoGP season, upcoming this...
* Review of WSBK.WSS from Monza with a special guest host, one James Whitham.
* Interview with Chaz Davies in his Dubai Airport layover on the way
* Brief interview with Tom Sykes, talking about the ZX-10R and his
chances in South...
* Review of the fantastic MotoGP races and post race testing at Jerez!
* Interview with Jennifer Bromme (Werkstatt SF owner and soon to-be-racer of the Mavizen serial #0001 machine in the TTXGP series in North America)
* Interview with Michaei...
* Run up to the Jerez MotoGP round this weekend
* Interview with Leon Haslam
* Review of the great WSBK and WSS races from Assen last weekend
* Information on Oulton Park BSB "meet-and-greet with Martin Darlington on Monday, May 3rd. Details in the...
* Some chat about both BSB at Thruxton and AMA at Road Atlanta
* Interview with Jimmy Vanderhaar (WERA and IOMTT racer)
* The Volcano that Hates Racing
* TwitGP (What ?!?)
In this weeks episode Jim Race and Martin Darlington wander through the...
* Review of MotoGP, Moto2 and GP125 from Qatar
* Interview with Chaz Davies
* Review Of WSBK and WSS from Valencia
First off, Martin Darlington and Jim Race would like to send a massive thanks to all the fans who threw some coins into the pot to...
* Interview with Barry Gilsenen of Celtic Racing
* Interview with David Emmett of motomatters.com
* Interview with Liam Shubert of MotoLiam.com and OnTheThrottle.com
This week, Jim Race and Martin Darlington are deer in the headlights as we'll be...
* Interview with Leon Haslam
* Interview with Eugene Laverty
* Interview with Mark Miller (IOMTT / Macau racer)
* Interview with Brandon Cretu (Ulster GP/ IOMTT newcomer)
A long show with four great interviews. Martin and Jim are here ushering it...