* Some chat about both BSB at Thruxton and AMA at Road Atlanta
* Interview with Jimmy Vanderhaar (WERA and IOMTT racer)
* The Volcano that Hates Racing
* TwitGP (What ?!?)
In this weeks episode Jim Race and Martin Darlington wander through the basalt flows to bring you news from the racing world on multiple continents. With Motegi being canceled due to the eruption of the Eyjafjallajökull volcano and subsequent ash cloud that essentially shut down European air travel, the racing scene has come under fire. An interesting show, with some new viewpoints. Listen in!
* Review of MotoGP, Moto2 and GP125 from Qatar
* Interview with Chaz Davies
* Review Of WSBK and WSS from Valencia
First off, Martin Darlington and Jim Race would like to send a massive thanks to all the fans who threw some coins into the pot to help keep MotoGPod running. But wow. What a weekend. Eight plus hours of racing with both series in one weekend. Surprises? Yes. We had several. Moto2 was amazing even if it just hints at things to come. Lorenzo surprised us all. This weekend really made us look ahead to what an astounding season this may be in many classes.
* Interview with Barry Gilsenen of Celtic Racing
* Interview with David Emmett of motomatters.com
* Interview with Liam Shubert of MotoLiam.com and OnTheThrottle.com
This week, Jim Race and Martin Darlington are deer in the headlights as we'll be experiencing the first double-packed weekend with WSBK running at Valencia and the MotoGP season opener at the Losail circuit in Qatar. The guests this week give us a behind the scenes look at what it takes to put the races together. Enjoy!
* Looking ahead to Portimao WSBK and WSS
* Interview with Azhar Hussain, CEO of the TTXGP Racing Series
* Review of Qatar tests
Martin Darlington and Jim Race are on the case again this week. Speculation on the Portimao races this weekend, a look back at the Qatar test and a fascinating interview with Azhar Hussain. Not to be missed!
* Deep interview with Julian Ryder
* Review of same, and a look ahead at the Qatar MotoGP Test
Martin Darlington and Jim Race walk through a bit of pre-season news. This is where we get a bit nervous. What are we missing, is something we often wonder about. A fantastic interview with British Eurosport commentator Julian Ryder. Once again we head into uncharted pre-season territory, but that's what happens. Still working on sound quality...
* Interview with Chaz Davies
* Interview with Andrew Pitt
* Sensational feedback from corner marshal Leon McDonald
* Interview with Melissa Paris
* Interview with Andrew Wheeler, snapper extraordinaire.....
Jim and Martin are back with a plethora of babble and a mass of five interviews, though occasionally we make sense. Some additional BSB coverage. Pretty much all over and I expect that will continue. We have focus issues. ;)
* Review of PI WSBK/WSS results
* In depth interview with James Whitham
Very pleased this week, with an extenxsive interview with James Whitham, Eurosport 2 race commentor in GP500, WSBK, BSB and WSS. A seriously fascinating interview. If you miss this, you will regret it. Following on that, Martin and Jim dissect the WSBK/WSS season opener and pretty make up topics we go along.
* Leon Haslam Interview
* Ron Haslam Interview
* Review of Sepang Test One
* Latest info from Phillip Island WSBK qualifying
Guy Anderson ( czar of motogpnews forum) joins Jim Race to guest host this weeks show. Great interviews with both Leon and Ron Haslam! An in-depth review running through alll the info Leon and Ron passed on to the show, plus some mild divergence in BSB. Tons of data, and some general tomfoolery. Enjoy!
* Even more Catalunya test info
* New FIM 2012 Rule proposition
* Even more on Moto2 and 125's
* Jorge Lorenzo injury
Martin Darlington is back this week with Jim Race, riffing on the last week in roadracing news. Then we get an extended interview with Liam Shubert, covering more territory than you can imagine. A really great show. Take a listen!