MotoPod, The Motorcycle Roadracing Podcast, is an internet radio show dedicated to MotoGP and motorcycle racing news, interviews, commentary, opinion and rumour! Our primary focus is MotoGP, the premier class of the FIM World Championship Motorcycle Grand Prix Road Racing Series but we often have occasional sidetrips into the world of the FIM SBK World Superbike, Supersport and many other forms of two wheeled motorsport including Real Roads racing. Find out what’s going on in the sports that is the pinnacle of motorsports, Grand Prix Motorcycle Road Racing! New episodes every week.
Stuff from our store
More Colors Available Organic Men's T-Shirt (dark) $34.99 more
* Latest MotoGP News: No Kawasaki in 2009 and is Suzuki Gonna Play?
* Review of the First Three Races of 2008. Qatar, Jerez, and Estoril.
Time for the 2008 Season Review! Jules and Bob do a great call covering the first three races in the 2008 season, aka The Lorenzo Show. There's also some chit-chat about the latest news and what's going on in the world of MotoGP. Before that, we cover a little bit of the latest and greatest news in MotoGP, lots of stuff going on. Entertaining show, so download it and take a listen!
- Real life is intruding this week and plans for a call fell apart at the last minute. So, in order to have something besides aimless drunken solo rambling, we now present a rerun of two very popular segments, the Pepsi Challenges of Race Commentary from the 2007 and 2008 US Grand Prix at Laguna Seca! Plus some odds and ends of news and a way cool contest to win one of five great 2009 MotoGPMatter Racing Calendars! Details at the end of the show. Ha! You have to listen to the whole thing.
* Semi-Technical Stuff About MotoGP Electronics and Wrist Injuries
* Bob and Jules Chat About World Supers at Portimao
* Fast Ass Laps at Thunder Hill
* Odds and Ends
This show is a little bit all over the map, but good stuff to listen to! We start off with a really big shout out for Fergus Caldicott, then we do some reader e-mail about fast laps at Thunder Hill, Casey Stoner's scaphoid injury, and what is going on with MotoGP electronics. After that, we move on to a cool chat with Bob and Jules going on about World Superbikes at Portimao and all sorts of other stuff. Also, some details on how you can help injured motorcycle racer Aaron Clark.
* On the Two Seater with Randy * Liam in Sepang
* There was a race in Valencia! * MotoGP 2008 is in the books
* World Supers at Portimao
A lot of varied stuff this week. We start off with some great material recorded at Sepang by Peter Vincent, aka Dirt Bloke. After that, Jules and Bob talk about the fairly boring Valencia race, the MotoGP 2008 Season, testing at Valencia and a little bit about World Superbikes last round of the season at the new Portimao circuit in Portugal. Good call, lots of fun, download it and take a listen!
* Talking About Sepang for the Malaysian Grand Prix
* Talking About Some Other Stuff
* Boston Globe Pictorial
- Jules and Bob chat about the Malaysian Grand Prix and how the end is nigh for the 2008 MotoGP Season. Sadness, but we have 2009 to look forward to! The show is good, little bit shorter this week. Download it and take a listen!
* Phillip Island MotoGP wrapup
* Magny Cours WSBK wrapup
* Another discussion of the tire rules
Jules Cisek hosts with Darren Carpenter as guest. We discuss the MotoGP race at Phillip Island, the WSBK round at Magny Cours, and then we talk about tires some more with yet another perspective (Darren is a racer).