MotoPod, The Motorcycle Roadracing Podcast, is an internet radio show dedicated to MotoGP and motorcycle racing news, interviews, commentary, opinion and rumour! Our primary focus is MotoGP, the premier class of the FIM World Championship Motorcycle Grand Prix Road Racing Series but we often have occasional sidetrips into the world of the FIM SBK World Superbike, Supersport and many other forms of two wheeled motorsport including Real Roads racing. Find out what’s going on in the sports that is the pinnacle of motorsports, Grand Prix Motorcycle Road Racing! New episodes every week.
* Something rotten in Istanbul?
* Hayden brothers on Jay Leno, 8/2/2005
* T-shirt contest! Yay!
* Yamaha Insider magazine
* Donington qualifying and race report
A very exciting British GP, with a few other comments first. As always, I give you plenty of warning in the podcast before I talk about the results, just in case you haven't yet watched the race and still want to enjoy it. That's kind of a pet peeve of mine.
* A Brief History of the Donington Park Circuit
* Some quasi-interesting Rossi Biaggi podium stats
* A look at the current world standings my predictions for Donington
* Friday Free Practice results (sort of... some technical difficulties were encountered)
* Chopper Bob's traffic report for Donington
Well, I can't seem to keep the length below 20 minutes. Feel free to send e-mail. Comments, suggestions or questions are always welcome!
* Two US GPs?
* Laguna Seca 2006 Dates
* MotoGP Rule Changes
* Haskovec Update
* US GP Shirts Hats Still Available
* Ride To Work Day is July 20
Still haven't had a chance to really sort out the stuff I recorded at Laguna Seca, there's not really that much of it but I just can't find the time. I'm working on it. Laguna Seca photos are up on the MotoGPod web page. Special thanks to our anonymous donor, the guys at FormulaPod and Voxan and Bad Andy at PodClag. More about that next show...
* Laguna Seca sells out for the Red Bull US Grand Prix!
* History of the US Grand Prix
* Try out All Things Ducati
* Michelin's challenge at Laguna Seca
* Some blathering on and on
There's yet another naming convention for the podcast itself, but this is the last one, I promise! Trying to get stuff to show up the way I want it to in both iTunes and on iPods, and iTunes has a habit of renaming things. Grrr. I'm thinking of going back to iPodder.
* Happy Birthday, Max Biaggi! Max has a typically Max-ish 34th birthday weekend at Assen.
* Red Bull signs one race sponsorship with Suzuki MotoGP team for US GP at Laguna Seca.
* Read it on the internet: Commentators can be "painful"
* Dutch TT race summary
* Last year for 6 km Assen circuit