MotoPod, The Motorcycle Roadracing Podcast, is an internet radio show dedicated to MotoGP and motorcycle racing news, interviews, commentary, opinion and rumour! Our primary focus is MotoGP, the premier class of the FIM World Championship Motorcycle Grand Prix Road Racing Series but we often have occasional sidetrips into the world of the FIM SBK World Superbike, Supersport and many other forms of two wheeled motorsport including Real Roads racing. Find out what’s going on in the sports that is the pinnacle of motorsports, Grand Prix Motorcycle Road Racing! New episodes every week.
Stuff from our store
More Colors Available Sticker (Rectangle) $4.49 more
* Talking About Sepang for the Malaysian Grand Prix
* Talking About Some Other Stuff
* Boston Globe Pictorial
- Jules and Bob chat about the Malaysian Grand Prix and how the end is nigh for the 2008 MotoGP Season. Sadness, but we have 2009 to look forward to! The show is good, little bit shorter this week. Download it and take a listen!
* Phillip Island MotoGP wrapup
* Magny Cours WSBK wrapup
* Another discussion of the tire rules
Jules Cisek hosts with Darren Carpenter as guest. We discuss the MotoGP race at Phillip Island, the WSBK round at Magny Cours, and then we talk about tires some more with yet another perspective (Darren is a racer).
* Late Braking Gnus: AMA DQ's Mladin
* Sad Note, RIP Toriano Wilson
* Liam Chats with Jules
* Brno Wrapup, sorta
* Contest Winners!
* Gateway Track Day with MCRA
An insanely long show today! One day they'll get to a more manageable length, I promise. But until then, we have lots to talk about. Amongst other news, Jules and Bob do a Brno wrapup that is way all over the map about a race that is absolutely pivotal for the 2008 MotoGP Championship. We also hear from Liam and we talk about the really nice folks in the MCRA. Good stuff, download and listen to the show!
* MotoGP news
* Catching up with motoliam at the Ace Cafe
* Interview with Faster director Mark Neale
* a Contest!
Jules Cisek hosts this week's episode and catches with Liam Schubert at the Ace Cafe in San Francisco. Also a great interview with Mark Neale, director of the film Faster. Plus some news leading up to Brno and a last minute Brno FP1 report. Oh, and a contest: Free downloads of the film Faster from iTunes!
* Write the BBC
* Peter Lenz
* Call with Darren Carpenter about DMG/AMA and track days and MotoGP
Jules is taking the week off, but we've got a really great call with Darren Carpenter. We have some comments, news, opinions and general blathering about the Daytona Motorsport Group's takeover of the AMA roadracing rights, plus some other fun chit chat. It's a good call, so download the episode and take a listen!
* Long Call with Darren Chatting About the Catalunya GP
* Editorial: Passing and Pizza, WTF?
Bob is back, and no, he wasn't in rehab! We've got a long call with Darren Carpenter talking about the Catalunya MotoGP race, good stuff! We follow that up with a somewhat different feature, an editorial/commentary about passing in MotoGP compared to pizza and somewhat to other (much lesser) forms of motorsport, like, say, Formula 1. Interesting stuff, well worth a listen!
A special episode featuring a long call with Liam Schubert giving us some important insights into his life with the MotoGP circus. Make sure you read Liam's blog post from exactly one year ago by following the link in these show notes.