MotoPod, The Motorcycle Roadracing Podcast, is an internet radio show dedicated to MotoGP and motorcycle racing news, interviews, commentary, opinion and rumour! Our primary focus is MotoGP, the premier class of the FIM World Championship Motorcycle Grand Prix Road Racing Series but we often have occasional sidetrips into the world of the FIM SBK World Superbike, Supersport and many other forms of two wheeled motorsport including Real Roads racing. Find out what’s going on in the sports that is the pinnacle of motorsports, Grand Prix Motorcycle Road Racing! New episodes every week.
* Reviews of WSBK and WSS @ Imola
* Preview of MotoGP @ Motegi
* Review of the AMA final @ Barber
Jim Race and Jules Cisek discuss the wind down of the WSBK/WSS seasons after a fascinating Imola round. We also chat a bit about the upcoming Motegi round in MotoGP. Finally long time listener and friend of show Skyler Vickroy gives us a wrap-up of the AMA final at Barber.
* Aragon, Spain MotoGP Review
* Interview with Michael Laverty (Relentless Suzuki - BSB)
* Imola, Italy WSBK Preview
* Interview with Barry Gilsenan (Owner: Celtic Racing - AMA)
After a fantastic, relatively drama-free weekend of brilliant racing at the new Spanish Aragon circuit Jim Race and Martin Darlington break it down as they do. A pair of great chats with both Michael Laverty and Barry Gilsenan as well as a look towards the likely damp Imola weekend ahead. Dive in!
* Late, late night interview with Mark Miller following his Bol d'Or WEC race
* MMP Conference call with Cal Crutchlow by Jules Cisek
* Croft BSB Chat
* Aragon MotoGP Preview
Chicken or the egg? A bevy of interviews and topics await us, and therein you. The Patchwork Orange of roadracing podcasts with Martin Darlington, Jules Cisek and Jim Race all putting in their tuppence. All capped by a pleasantly quiet weekend, last. Roll on Aragon!
* Interviews with James Whitham both before and after Misano
* Interview with Mark Miller
Another week with tragedy at hand, Jim Race and Martin Darlington do their best to put it all together. Fantastic interviews with both James Whitham and Mark Miller. You asked, we're delivering. A really great episode we hope will help lift your spirits.
* Kenny Noyes interview (Team Jack & Jones by Antonio Banderas Moto2 squad)
* Peter Lenz interview (USGPRU GP125 and Moriwaki MD250H racer)
* Casting glances at Indy
* Where did the Silly Season go?
* Final casting call for Indy MotoGPod meetup at Indy!
Who knew after a relatively dry racing weekend (Manx GP notwithstanding) that Martin Darlington and Jim Race could find so much to talk about. Another wild ride on the MotoGPod front. Join in!
* Interview with Andrea Oleari (Marc VDS Moto2)
* Interview with Hiroshi Aoyama (Interweten MotoGP)
* Post post post press conference with Casey Stoner (Ducati)
* In the booth with British Eurosport (Toby Moody, Julian Ryder)
* Brno race reports
* Rossi breakup with Yamaha (with David Emmett and B)
Jim Race debriefs Jules Cisek who just returned from Central Europe. Brno racing wrapup, post race conferences, Brno test, interviews, chats, noises - lots of fun - hope you enjoy this long one!
Jim Race and Martin Darlington mull over last weekends BSB trifecta at Brands Hatch, as well as all the news leading up the Brno MotoGP round this coming weekend. News, Clues and Rumours right here on MotoGPod!
Check our Facebook fan page for Brno meetup with Jules (and some guest stars perhaps)
* Interview from MMP with Jonathan Rea
* Review Of Silverstone WSBK/WSS Races
* Interview with Leon Haslam
Martin Darlington and Jim Race continue to muddy up the racing waters with silly season speculation, pondering and outright lies. Great to get both Rea and Haslam right after Silverstone, and many thanks. A longer episode than expected, but enjoy!
* James Whitham (British Eurosport)
* Paul Denning (Rizla Suzuki)
* Lucio Cecchinello (LCR Honda)
* Nicky Hayden (Factory Corse Ducati)
* Tom Houseworth (Monster Tech 3 Yamaha)
* Adrian Hawkins (Team MotoCzysz)
Jim Race and Martin Darlington are herding cats. An absolutely fantastic weekend at Laguna Seca, with great access provided by Dorna we managed to get a load of interviews to keep you entertained. Silverstone this coming weekend, and then we move on to the next circuit. Enjoy!