MotoPod, The Motorcycle Roadracing Podcast, is an internet radio show dedicated to MotoGP and motorcycle racing news, interviews, commentary, opinion and rumour! Our primary focus is MotoGP, the premier class of the FIM World Championship Motorcycle Grand Prix Road Racing Series but we often have occasional sidetrips into the world of the FIM SBK World Superbike, Supersport and many other forms of two wheeled motorsport including Real Roads racing. Find out what’s going on in the sports that is the pinnacle of motorsports, Grand Prix Motorcycle Road Racing! New episodes every week.
* Laguna Seca sells out for the Red Bull US Grand Prix!
* History of the US Grand Prix
* Try out All Things Ducati
* Michelin's challenge at Laguna Seca
* Some blathering on and on
There's yet another naming convention for the podcast itself, but this is the last one, I promise! Trying to get stuff to show up the way I want it to in both iTunes and on iPods, and iTunes has a habit of renaming things. Grrr. I'm thinking of going back to iPodder.
* Happy Birthday, Max Biaggi! Max has a typically Max-ish 34th birthday weekend at Assen.
* Red Bull signs one race sponsorship with Suzuki MotoGP team for US GP at Laguna Seca.
* Read it on the internet: Commentators can be "painful"
* Dutch TT race summary
* Last year for 6 km Assen circuit